What is therapeutic massage?
Auckland therapeutic massage at Healthcure Massage is the mobilisation of the body’s soft tissues in order to restore normal systematic and functional (including biochemical) use of the target area. The massage is directed towards muscle, fascia and body fluids and is thus suitable for supporting the recovery of musculoskeletal and associated problems.
The therapeutic massage compromises of many massage movements and each movement is directed towards healing and recovery of the circulatory system, lymphatic system and overall neurological functioning. The massage is absolutely safe on the body and has shown to improve recovery and overall health of the body.
At HealthCure Massage Botany, we offer therapeutic massage that supports the restoration of body functions. All our massage therapeutic therapists are trained professionally and understand the dynamics of massage to deliver sessions that leave you relaxed and create room for more movement.
The undeniable top 5 benefits of Auckland therapeutic massage
- Health maintenance as soft tissue mobilisation keeps circulatory, lymphatic and neurological systems in place
- Post-operative care as therapeutic massage can help in reducing swelling and numbness around the operated area carefully without having any effect on the operative site
- Supplements secretion of endorphins, a chemical compound that is related to uplifting mood
- Helps with pain and movement restoration associated with long term bed rest requiring conditions
- Soothes aches by breaking the pain spasms cycle in the body and is thus helpful is the management of chronic pain conditions
What is included in therapeutic massage Auckland?
HealthCure Therapeutic Massage Auckland is committed to supporting your recovery and relaxation. Our team of experts use a wide range of massage movements to ensure adequate stimulation of the target area, focus on lymphatic tissues and circulatory system. We are careful with our products (if/when used) and perform the holistic massage therapy as per your convenience.
Therapeutic massage includes:
- Relaxation massage
- Sports recovery massage
- Anti-stress massage
- Rehabilitation massage
- Deep tissue massage
Why HealthCure Therapeutic Massage Auckland?
Understanding the gravity and degree of restoration needed, our therapists target the soft tissues to initiate recovery. With practised and learnt movements that work best for your condition, HealthCure Massage therapists ensure that your recovery, restoration and relaxation is on track right from day one! We use the safest of products and maintain the highest quality of hygiene for your best therapeutic massage near me experience.
Therapeutic Massage at HealthCure for:
- Professional massage therapy that is aimed at your recovery and relaxation
- Expert therapists who understand your needs
- Aimed at deep tissue restoration and recovery
- Ideal for people undergoing post-operative care and often encountered with chronic pain
- No chemical products are used during the course of the massage
|30 Min||45 Min||60 Min||90 Min|