A deep tissue massage in Auckland can work wonders for you
What does a massage mean to you?
For most of us, a massage can have several different meanings. For some, it is a stress-reliever, for others, it is a form of therapy post an operation, and for yet some others it a way to breathe more freely and help in meditative practices.
At HealthCure Massage – a massage centre in Botany, we aim to give you a massage that satisfies your reason to come in for one.
Here, we will break down for you 4 of our massage therapies that will get you feeling relaxed!
Are you ready?
The rejuvenating myofascial release massage in Auckland
When there are sensitivity and tightness in the muscle tissues of the body, it is characterised as myofascial pain syndrome. The myofascial tissues are those that support the muscles through the body. They often go into spasm when the tissues are subjected to certain triggers.
The amazing features of the myofascial release Auckland massage:
- The therapist will locate the stiff muscle in the body.
- With stretching movements and light pressure, the therapist will aim to release the stiffness.
- The beauty of the myofascial release Auckland is that not only does the point of tightness get eased but also the area around. The relaxation spreads throughout the body!
Are you going to try this effective massage therapy? We say, go for it!
The very energising sports massage in Auckland
Ask any sportsperson what they wish for most of the time and their answer will be that they want to be in form, energised, active and ready to win!
We at HealthCure Massage want to be part of your winning process and we offer you a revitalising sports massage in Auckland.
The elements of our massage therapy:
- It provides flexibility to the tissues, which is one of the most important things for a sportsperson.
- Blood circulation is improved and thus the body is active and alert
- Any injury received during a sports activity and one that has caused soreness can be relieved by a sports massage in Auckland
Here’s calling all the athletes to come avail of this massage specially designed to make you feel relieved and energetic.
A deep tissue massage in our Auckland centre and you will feel the stress leave!
As the name implies, a deep tissue massage is a wonderful way to let your body breathe. We mean it. The tissues are pumped with blood and oxygen and your body is set free from knots and tightness and pain.
Why our deep tissue massage in Auckland is a must-try:
- Slow strokes are employed to ease the tension in the tissues
- Necrotic tissues are provided with oxygen and start to hurt less
- Chronic pain is made better by trigger point therapy
We highly recommend that those who are suffering from any serious muscle pain try this therapy. It will provide you with some relief and if continued over a long period of time, we may be able to help you completely.
A lower back deep tissue massage in Auckland has great potential
The spinal column has paraspinal muscles that lie alongside it. These muscles are of great importance as in this area lie the nerves that control our reflexes.
Thus, a lower back deep tissue massage in Auckland nourishes these muscles. It provides them with oxygen and this enables them to support the nerves in the area. The result is that the body is able to perform to an excellent degree.
The features of the lower back deep tissue massage in Auckland:
- Long circular movements help the effect of the massage reach large areas.
- Kneading, tapping and vibrational movements work best in this kind of massage.
- Soreness is relieved
- Even muscles and tissues that are far from the massaged area, start to feel loose and less stiff.
Why HealthCure Massage?
Our relaxation massages Auckland are amazing. Well, we aren’t saying so ourselves. Numerous people from various walks of life such as teachers, doctors, workers, IT engineers and typists have come in and walked out feeling renewed for the week ahead!
At HealthCure Massage, the team of therapists are extremely warm and approachable. You will have your massage in a comfortable and classy ambience and your privacy will be respected.
The therapy of 2021: Auckland’s relaxation massage
With the first half of the year in progress, the hustle has just begun. Perform to your best abilities!
At HealthCure Massage, the aim is to rejuvenate you and your body. In the hectic lifestyle of today, it is natural to constantly experience soreness, tightness, fatigue, lethargy and the loss of interest in work.
Many problems, One solution: A relaxation massage in Auckland.
When are you getting your massage?
(Note: HealthCure Massage does not offer sensual massages.)